HRSC is looking for a part time Bar Manager
Published 00:00 on 26 Aug 2021
Hamble River Sailing club are looking for a part time Bar Manager. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Organising staff and rotas Welcoming customers at the bar area and asking what they need
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Taking cash or card payments from customers
Applicants should be self-motivated, with experience and good working knowledge of bar work.
The average working week will comprise of 10 hours, increasing during the busy summer months for the Club (April December) and then reducing in the winter months (Oct March). The rate of pay will be negotiable in the range of between £10 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Applications close 30th September 2021.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Last updated 13:10 on 26 August 2021